2007年3月11日

feeling so down......

long time i dun hv tis kind of feeling alrd...i really feel vr down after my presentation....i had cry out after it......after i study in utar,i suddenly felt tat i m a vr useless....i cant do well in all the thgs...since i had try n try to do it well,wat i dunno i try to update myself n learn it....i m working so hard to improve myself ,jz bcz of my dream n my future...bt sudenly i felt tat i really cant make it...i cant reach my target...feel tat i m so useless....so long time i nvr cry out jz bcz of my study....bt nw,i really cant control it alrd....i m so disapointed with myself...even in every wednesday n thursday nite i muz cant get a slp n owiz hv to do my assignment until morning,i m feeling so tired after tat....bt i nt even going to cry bcz i noe tat i hv to do it, n try my best to do it.....n i hv to suit myself in tis kind of life,jz bcz i oso will met up tis type of life wen i work....n the most important is tis is my choice...but, after my presentation i really feel so tired n feel so down!suddenly feeel tat i cant do it in well,sudenly feel tat all my tired ,my hard is jz nth....i muz b get a bad result of tis...n i m vr mad wif my lecturer,it is bcz our group is the 1st group in presentation...n all of us oso 1st time going to present,we r dunno all the thgs....so b4 the few week of presentation,i had ask her for the way n how we going to do,bt she wont tell me these things n ask me think by myself....bt after my group present ,she told all the clas tat who had havent present about the thgs wat she wan n all the tips....i m so mad....how can she told all of thm n doesn't told me wen i ask....nw all mycoursemate oso noe wat should thy do n wat should they reserch alrd...n thy have more time to prepare it.....it is so unfair.......

since my mood is so down , i feel tat i hv to take a walk n refreshing my brain....i feel tat i hv to cold down myself....so i had went to shopping in mid valley...i shoping alone thr....walk until i feel tired n no energy to walk more,thn oni i come bk my hostel....nw oni my mood turn to better abit....may b i really nid some time to cold down myself n put out my tension....i trust tat all the thg will b better after it....hope i really can done all my study sucessfully.....

没有评论: