2007年9月18日

tagged

haiz....
the 1st person who tagged me is....popopo(little kok hong)
oh my god!!!
bt since today i m so free n boring n nth to do...
hahahaha......
answer his tag la...haha


5 Things is my bag:
1. pencil box
2. mp3
3. money
4. pendrive
5. key


5 Things in my head:
1.wah...so boring
2. wat i m going to do today
3. wan write blog not?
4. wat i hv to eat today
5.gt c my frd blog,especially renogal n angle 3's blog


5 words I frequently use:
1. haiz
2. boring.....
3. hahaha....
4. sien.....
5. oh my god!!!



5 Recent smses received:
1.mun beng
2.eilynn
3.ah pang
4. qinyu
5. bala


5 recent things I just did:
1. makan
2. watch movie
3. chat
4. sing
5. viewing blog

5 things in my wardrobe:
1. t-shirts
2. shirts
3. jeans
4. jacket
5. short pans


5 things I just ate:
1. chicken rice
2. long ngan shui
3. chocolate
4. drink water
5. ate air n wind


5 people I'm tagging:
1. --
2. --
3. --
4. --
5. --

see...how good m i.....no tag any ppl .....
hahaha
as good as renogal....not like tat angle three lim siew san
she is so bad!!!!

没有评论: